Monday, August 20, 2007

Confessions of an addict

I'd say I'm slowing down a bit on the blogging. You can't blame Facebook or anything. I've created a page there, and boy, does it have an addiction potential. I must really be careful.

Speaking of addictions, I recently wrote on Facebook a little known fact about myself: I'm a recipe addict! I absolutely love recipes! I have quite a few recipe books, and I'm always drooling over the recipes in the local paper, but do I cook anywhere near any percentage of the number of recipes I own? Not a chance. I think I have this Utopia in my head somewhere, where I envision being able to cook and try all of these recipes some day. Is that normal? I have a neighbor who does the same thing, but at least she cooks frequently. Not that I don't enjoy cooking, I actually love that, too, I just don't have the time or the type of children who enjoy eating what I cook. At least my husband enjoys them. I'll just have to keep up with my mantra: some day... some day.

bon appetit!

No comments: