Thursday, October 30, 2008

Celebrity Look-alike Collage



What a riot. Thanks to Beth for the idea, who actually got it from another blogger. Who doesn't like to be told they have similarities to Cate Blanchett? I thought I'd better go through them one at a time to see if I could tell why they compared me to them.

Neve Campbell: hmm. I can actually see a similarity, which I never would have guessed. Darken my features and put on the red lipstick, and voila!

Mischa Barton: not really sure here. The nose? The ash blonde hair?

Christina Aguilera: nose and lips?

Cate: I don't really care the reason, as long as there's some hint of truth to it!

Fiona Apple (love her): no idea really, unless it's the nose again. Who would have thought my nose would be so common? It must be because I didn't use a profile pic. :)

Minnie Driver: huh?

Nina Hagen: now here's one to write home about. Anyone who knew me well right after high school knows I used to actually listen to her music. Anyone out there remember "New York, New York"? As for any similarity, the narrowed eyes are all I can see.

Emmanuelle Beart: never heard of her and have no idea why they think I resemble her.

Others on the list were Amanda Peet and Holly Marie Combs, but you can only choose eight.

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Genology - Familytree

4 comments:

Beth said...

Everybody knows you look exactly like Cate Blanchett. Why there aren't just 8 pictures of Cate Blanchett on there is a mystery to me, really.

Beth said...

Everybody knows you look exactly like Cate Blanchett. Why there aren't just 8 pictures of Cate Blanchett on there is a mystery to me, really.

Beth said...

P.S. if you are really impatient and hit the publish button twice, you get double the fun!

Linda said...

Or if you don't know your sister monitors comments, you can do it thrice!