Thursday, July 2, 2009

Diet update


I'm still progressing toward my goal weight. Considering I gained 3 pounds while at the conference in San Diego, I'm pleased to announce that I'm down 2 1/2 pounds now. Why is it easier to gain weight than lose it? Sheesh. I'm at 167.2, a total of 16 lbs lost from when I began. I'd like to get down to 155, but if I stay where I am now I'd be happy.

It's a strange thing, this having to watch what I eat. I've never had to do it in my life. What a rude awakening. I am grateful though, because it's been a great reminder that we need to take care of our bodies. Ed's even participating, and has been eating better.

Now if I can just figure out the dizziness problem. Dad and Tom and Ryan gave me a blessing the other night when I went to see Carmen et al. It was nice, and he encouraged me that I would find a solution and be ok. I suspect my B12 and B6 shots as contributing, which makes me sad because they really help with my depression. Tough choices ahead.

1 comment:

JPF said...

Glad to know you were able to visit with Carmen and the fam. Hope the dizzy spells get better and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!