Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I really do like taking pictures

Taking pictures. Sigh. What was once a fun-filled, lovely pastime has become a necessity and drudgery. It's not entirely unpleasant, but when I'm required to do something, it tends to not be as fun. Sometimes. Like in the case of taking photos.

Today, however, I went out to the new expansion of the Garden Park at my work and took some pictures. And I enjoyed myself! I'm sure it was in part because it wasn't raining, which is huge news. I feel like a duck, but that's beside the point.

So here for your enjoyment (or not) are some of the pictures I took. I hope you have as much fun viewing them as I had taking them, but I kinda doubt you will. I really enjoyed myself. :)









4 comments:

Rebecca said...

very nice!! I am a huge fan of pictures and picture taking, you did a nice job! The gardens look so beautiful!

Lauren said...

beautiful!

Beth said...

Gorgeous!

great dane said...

Oh, your scenes are so well laid out and great to see!