Thursday, March 26, 2009

What's in a name?

I got bored today, or something, because as I was flipping through my facebook friends, I wondered which of all my friends' names would appear the most. I know, I know--you don't have to say anything. The winners are:

Brian
Gary (one with 2 R's. Still count?)
Matthew
Michael (one Mike)
Paul
Todd

There were three of each. No women? Weird. I guess if you count me, there are three Lindas. Cool, huh?

On another, totally unrelated note, the last time I visited my hairdresser she told me she "like[d] my natural highlights." Guess it's a good thing I didn't color all of those grays, huh?

2 comments:

SMcG said...

What about Bryon with a y and an o? Did that count?

And wow, I wish my greys were beautiful highlights! x0x

Linda said...

Oooh, good catch--since he wasn't up there with the other Brians, I didn't add him. Brian/Bryon is the clear winner! Thank you Sandra!